This amp and cab are in near mint condition with only very light signs of home use. This is number 51 of 110 made. It comes with a leather carry case for the head and a canvas cover for the cabinet.
Each Tiny Terror 10th Anniversary Edition head was hand crafted in the Orange Custom Shop using the finest components and heavy gauge copper wire. Whilst the regular production version has become a tonal icon, this handwired edition delivers an even wider frequency response with impeccable clarity and separation.
BESPOKE OPEN-BACK 2×10 CABINET
Designer Adrian Emsley’s own personal recommendation for the Tiny Terror, this bespoke speaker cabinet has never featured in Orange's line-up before. The cabinet is only available together with its matching Tiny Terror head and will not be sold separately. Its 18mm birch plywood shell houses a a pair of Celestion G10 Gold drivers – the finest alnico speakers available. These speakers were co-developed by Emsley himself.
Only 110 of these half-stacks were made to commemorate a decade of the Tiny Terror. The British racing green theme is a celebration of Orange's British heritage and has not been offered before. Each purchase will come complete with a certificate of authenticity, signed by Orange founder and CEO Cliff Cooper.
Here's what Orange have to say about the Tiny Terror 10th Anniversary
2016 marks the tenth anniversary of the amp that rocked the world – the game changing Tiny Terror. Described by Guitarist magazine as one of “the most important guitar products of the last 30 years”, the Tiny Terror is the original ‘lunchbox’ amplifier. Its clever design, unique sound and deceptive versatility single-handedly kick-started the low wattage amp craze. It’s appeared on countless stages and been a mainstay in top studios since its introduction. A decade on, it still continues to set the standard by which all others must be judged. To commemorate this musical landmark, our UK Custom Shop has been busy, working to produce 110 limited edition compact half-stacks.
Codenamed ‘Shiny Terror’, the 10th Anniversary model is a point-to-point hand-wired version of the original, housed in a stunning mirror-effect, polished stainless steel chassis. Using only the finest quality components without a turret board in sight, each amp head also comes complete with its own open-back speaker cabinet – not sold separately. Finished in British racing green and fitted with a brace of 10” Celestion G10 Gold alnico speakers, the pair dovetail seamlessly to produce the ultimate Terror tone.
- OVERVIEW: LIMITED EDITION HALF STACK: ALL-VALVE, HARDWIRED TINY TERROR AMPLIFIER HEAD & MATCHING 2×10 SPEAKER CABINET
- AMPLIFIER DETAILS: OUTPUT: 7 OR 15W (SWITCHABLE) |VALVES: 2 × ECC83/12AX7 & 2 × EL84 |SPEAKER OUTPUTS: 1 × 8/16 OHM OR 2 × 16 OHM | POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL CHASSIS
- SPEAKER CABINET DETAILS: OPEN BACK DESIGN |80 WATTS RMS | 2 × 10 CELESTION G10 ALNICO GOLD SPEAKERS | 18MM BIRCH PLYWOOD CONSTRUCTION | WOVEN PAPER GRILLE CLOTH |BRITISH RACING GREEN VINYL |IMPEDANCE: 16 OHMS
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): HEAD: 30.3 × 19 × 15.3CM (11.93 × 7.48 × 6.02”)
- CABINET: 55 × 45 × 29CM (21.65 × 17.72 × 11.42)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: HEAD: 5.45KG (12.02 LB)
- CABINET: 18.3KG (40.34 LB)