- Export price: £1,415
Duesenberg Falken, Stop Tail, Black
Here's what Duesenberg say about the Falken:
The Falken brings you an entirely new and daring body shape. The new Split/King pickups open up a whole new world of versatility. And its construction was designed to withstand the tough challenges of a life on the road. The companion for the brave. The Falken.
This Solid-Body construction delivers instant response, a lot of sustain and perfect feedback resistance. Carefully shaped alder body combined with a maple neck and rosewood fretboard.
The two Split/King pickups are capable of producing real singlecoil and real humbucker tone. You can select modes with the switches on the lower brushed aluminium pickguard.
A Plek processed fretboard guarantees perfectly level frets. This is the basis for our fret polishing and setup work that eventually makes all our instruments play like nothing you have ever played before.
- Type: Set Neck, 1-piece Maple
- Width: 42.5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: Medium D
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood, radius 305 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Duesenberg Wing
- Frets: 22 Jumbo 2.8 x 1.0 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Black
- Type: Solidbody, Alder
- Dimensions: 42 x 32.5 cm / 16.5" x 12.8"
- Height (sides): 4.2 cm / 1.7"
- Binding: Cream
- Pickguard: Black & Alu
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners
- Bridge: Duesenberg Steel Saddle Bridge
- Tailpiece (optional): Duesenberg Wrapper tailpiece
- Strap pins: Duesenberg Standard (Straplock compatible)
- Hardware color: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg Custom 010/050 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg SplitKing Dual Coil
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg SplitKing Dual Coil
- Wiring: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3-Way Pickup Selector, 2 SplitKing Pickup Mode Switches
- Case: Custom Line Case (included)
- Tools: All required allen keys included