The Starplayer TV features a Laminated Flame Maple Spruce back and sides with a Laminate Spruce top, the semi hollow design with sustain block allows for a stable, rich, resonant and dynamic tone. The silver sparkle finish is bold and vibrant. The finish is complimented by a black pickguard and Duesenberg badge along with Duesenbergs Diamond Deluxe Tremolo which has superb tuning stability and smooth and precise operation. The arm itself can be turned freely for 360° and can be adjusted to your preferred angle and length.
The Maple neck boasts an Indian Rosewood fingerboard, D shape profile, 22 medium jumbo frets and a 12" radius. The string-action, the height of the strings over the frets, can only be set low and comfortable if all frets are precisely the same height. To achieve that, we use the ingenious Plek machine that levels all frets with a precision of 1/100 of a millimetre.
There's a Domino P90 in the neck position and the classically voiced GrandVintage Humbucker at the bridge. The acclaimed middle position of the Heavy Duty 3-Way Switch features a special wiring which filters certain low-end frequencies out of the humbucker signal. The result is an open, funky and extremely versatile addition to your pallet of tone.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: black veneer
- Type: Semi-acoustic with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: laminated spruce
- Back, sides: laminated flamed maple
- Size: 46 x 34 x 7 cm / 18.11" x 13.38" x 2.75"
- Binding: cream
- Pickguard: gold-sparkle (different materials on some special models)
- Finish: PUR lacquer (polyester used on sparkle, pearl and pearloid tops). Back and sides trans-black, except on some special models (Classic, Rebound, Mike Campbell)
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tailpiece: Aluminum stop tailpiece (non-trem models only)
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola (trem models only)
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Case: Included
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (middle): -
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector